Monday, April 25, 2011

04/25/2011

I have arrived!!!! I just used the men's restroom at my job... no one said anything while I was in there. But one of my co-workers kinda clapped (applauded) me in and was all smiles. I went in, handled my business, and walked out. Of course, there were two ladies walking down the hall as I was exiting the restroom. I went into the room my co-worker was in and I said 'the best'! LOL. She clapped and so did the other lady in the room. When I exited out, I saw the 2 ladies chatting it up with the guy I was in the restroom with. HA! All I did was look at them and laugh... I have finally arrived. It was kind of nerve racking just for the simple fact I am at work, and a lot of them have not seen me this way. Any other time I am cool, but being on your job for over a year.... they know who you are. I wish they would have had one big session, that way, I won't have to keep explaining it to everyone and get the strange looks and all. I know that this will take some getting use to. Especially for those that don't know and that don't understand. I am looking forward to this!!! I felt like I was in the right place.... it seemed so natural to me.... it made me feel at ease and everything.... I know that the look and the stares won't stop anytime soon... but BYRON is finally here!

No comments:

Post a Comment