Tuesday, April 12, 2011

04/12/2011

It has been a long weekend. I went to Atlanta to see my grammie and she did not look good to me. Of course my sister and mom said she looks better than what she did earlier last week. But she could hardly talk or eat anything. When she saw me, she did smile and she talks with her eyes and facial expressions. It was really good seeing her. My mom cried when I left though.... which broke my heart. My mother never cried because I was going back to VA. So it got me to thinking about asking my manager to work from home in Atlanta.... we'll see how that flies by. I at least want to be there to help them when she does come home from the hospice.

On another note... I am still waiting on my appointment to come. It was rescheduled for May 17th instead of the 3rd. I was a little upset about it, but it just gave me more time to let my mom know what I plan on doing. I was thinking about writing and sending her a letter so it will give her some time to read it, relate to it, and then respond. I was going to tell her this weekend, but I figured with everything that is going on, it would have been too much for her. When I was there this past weekend, I did meet up with a friend of mine at church (a church my sister attends). I found out that he actually went through the transition as well.... and I have been knowning him for years. He looks so wonderful, but of course I just remebered what he looked like as a female. But he looks really nice though.... he said he was on T for a year and 4 months. I can't wait to take my first shot (which I am not looking forward to really.... I hate shots!). But that's all thats been going on.... other than personal things with Brandi and all which I will not get into.... HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment