Wednesday, March 30, 2011

03/30/2011

Nothing much has taken place since the last time I've posted here, other than I have a lot more supporters now! I have actually been called sir quit often since I have been wearing my binder everyday. Even some of my co-workers call me by my new name and using the male pronouns. Brandi has even started to use the male pronouns and using my new name as well.


I found out that my manager is trying to set up my start date (using the men's restroom, co-workers calling me by my new name), which entails an educational class to inform the my peers of my process. To break it all down, they will say, this is what is happening, this is why it's happening, we don't care how YOU feel, don't discriminate. LOL! I will be a part of it as well, just in case they have any questions for me. I know that this is a big change for all of them, and it will be difficult for them to adjust, but this is what I want, and this is what will make me happy.


Once I get on testosterone, I will start making videos so you can see the transformation day by day, month, by month. Especially when I'm on 'T', I will be updating this daily just so you all will know the affects (mentally, mentally, emotionally)... I know a lot of people say that it will make you more aggressive or you'll get a lot of energry... trust me, if I go through it, YOU WILL KNOW IT! Of course the affects of testosterone differ form person to person, and you will have a front row seat into this through my journey.


Make sure you leave comments and if you have any questions.... please feel free to ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment