Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 1

03/07/2011- this is the date I put into my handwritten journal

I spoke with a mutual friend of Brandi (my ex) and I, who is a transman. He gave me a lot of information to look at. Still a little nervous about telling my parents, but all in all I am confident that with time, they will be okay. I did in fact contact our HR department to figure out what needs to be done as far as me using the men's restroom. I have been looking for binders as well to compress my chest... interesting is all I can say. I am really excited about what all is going to happen within the next few months. I will make sure to document all that I can so I can follow my progress as well as others. I have been trying to figure out what my name should be.... I like Sebastian but I will look into other options.

No comments:

Post a Comment