Sunday, March 27, 2011

03/14/2011

It's been a while huh? Well I went to the counselor on Friday, and it was not what I expected. It went okay but she can not provide me with my letter to start taking T (testosterone). Shane put me up with his therapist and he said that she gave him his letter on the first visit. I'm a little discouraged today. Brandi said something last night that was a little hurtful, that I am now questioning my process. She comes into the bedroom at almost 2 in the morning and we get into a slight argument. She stated to me that because I was so fussy that 'she doesn't know how or why I am doing this (my transition)'. Which in my mind should not have even been mentioned. I can see that I will be going through this myself. So I shouldn't transition into something that deep down inside I know that i am because I'm complaining that it's 2 in the morning and you're waking me up? I feel as though that the one closest to me right now doesn't support me at all and it kinda hurts knowing that I will probably be going through this all by myself. I have been researching list of therapist that associate with gender identity disorder so I can get my okay to start testosterone. I set up an appointment with Shane's therapist Dr. Vicki Van Cleave in Richmond, VA on April 5th. I need to get a calender so I can start writing down all of my appointments instead of this thick notebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment