Sunday, March 27, 2011

03/10/2011

Tomorrow is the big day. I joined more yahoo groups last night. I need to find out whether or not my insurance will cover any of my medical expenses and figure out what I will be coming out of pocket with. I called to confirm my appointment and it felt good. I'm nervous as all hell now! It has all of a sudden became real to me this very moment. I have been looking up transmen greek fraternities I can join. I know that Tayden is formulating one but I really don't want to be affiliated with my old LGBT org. I was going to tell the rest of my co-workers about my transition just to see what their reactions were going to be. I'm going to wait until my appointment with my therapist and see what she has to say about it. I know that they would have to call me by the male pronouns and would have to start using my male name, once I come up with one. I emailed Tayden to inform him of what has been going on. I let him know about both appointments with my HR department and my therapist. I also told him about the support group I recently joined and my new friends. The next big step is telling my mom about everything. I know she is not going to be happy. I meet with Elizabeth Christian in Colonial Heights tomorrow... so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment