Sunday, March 27, 2011

03/08/2011

I started to join a lot of FTM yahoo groups and they all have accepted me. i'm assuming it's a good thing. I have grown more frustrated with work and I don't know how that is going to play out with me when I start to take testosterone and all. I'm excited about talking to someone from my job's HR department to see what I need to do to start my process. The people around me need to start calling me him, he, his, etc... I haven't choiosen a new name yet, but the search continues. My grandmother told my sister to tell me that she no longer agrees with my decision. This hurt me to no end considering she gave me her approval about 2 days ago. i feel as though she should have been straight up and honest with me therefore the inital conversation that we had could have gone a little differently. maybe I can share that in my support meeting tonight. Brandi (my ex) told me that I should call her after my meeting and talk to her. I'm battling with is this worth losing people that i love?

No comments:

Post a Comment