Sunday, May 22, 2011

05/22/2011

Oh boy it has been a long time!!!! I have been meaning to put something up for a minute, but with all of these doctor appointments and now my work schedule has changed, and we are restricted to some Internet sites.... it's all good though! I am still here! So let me catch up on a few things... I have started another department within my job and they all call me Byron. Another name doesn't even slip up and I'm loving it!!!! I actually passed in the restaurant... a waitress said sir instead of ma'am.... do you know how good that feels?!?!?! Well, I'm on cloud 9 about that one. Also, I took my first T shot last night. I was over my homeboys house and he was like hey, I can give you your first shot. I was like ok.... being that I did go see Dr. Burris and all and he prescribed me the T, I thought I was good. I thought I would have gotten it that same day and that I could get the shot later on that week (saw him on Tuesday, was suppose to get my training class on Thursday). Well.... in order for me not to pay a million dollars (just exaggerating), I have to wait for some authorization code from my insurance company. I have waited.... and waited.... and waited.... and still no authorization code or lack of one! So i went ahead and turn my prescription into a pharmacy that is the cheapest around here.... the only thing is, they can't get the testosterone until Wednesday... which I was fine with. i was just thinking I would have to start the T next weekend. But my boy hooked me up! He showed me how to fill the syringe and how to prep everything! He gave me some of his T (which is fine because we are prescribed the same dosage and the same type of T so it's no difference), just so I can get the experience of it and it was great! I felt like I wanted to run a Marathon!!! I still want to run a Marathon! LOL. I worked out sooooo hard today and i am not even tired. i also have some other kick ass news too.... I went to the mail box and low and behold, my name change paperwork came in today! I am now officially Byron Sebastian Salter!!!! I can't wait until I tell my mom all of this. It ought to be fun and all.... and no, I still have not told them what I am doing. I don't want to wait until it's too late, but I am kind of waiting for the right time. I know that my sister is okay with it, but I know my mom is going to have a fit! I am sure that with time, she will be alright..... But that's it for right now. i have to go and start changing all of my paperwork and my social security card and driver's license. This ought to be fun! #TeamByron!

No comments:

Post a Comment