Sunday, May 1, 2011

05/01/2011

Well.... MAY IS HERE! And you know what that means.... I take my shot this month. I have a little over 2 weeks before I take it and I am soooo excited. I haven't had any incidents in the bathroom lately (that's a whole other story). The looks have decreased as well as the people looking and then talking about me behind my back. LOL. I have a meeting tomorrow morning with my new crew from my new department about what is going on as well. I hate that I am putting my company through all of this. Meeting after meeting after meeting.... and then I decide to move departments and now I have to have another meeting with the new folks. but it is all good. I am a little nervous about this one just for the simple fact there are a lot of folks there that I don't know and this is my first time working with a lot of them.

One another note, I have started my diet today. I actually woke up early this morning and had a wonderful workout. There was an older man in there and he was just talking my ear off, but he was good company. I walked on the treadmill for about an hour and then I started with the weight training. I did my upper part today. But the man at the gym told me that good cradio is if you speed walk for 90 seconds, and then run as fast as you can for 30 seconds, and repeat that for about 8 times. He said that he reads the women's digest magazines (which i'm wondering why HE does), and he said that if you do that at least 3 times a week, then that is the most effective way to loose the weight. I will be starting that trend on Monday and will continue on Wednsday and Friday. I will go to the gym on Tuesdays, Thrusdays and Saturdays. Sundays will be my rest day and I might do some Yoga (which I have been meaning to find a class for). I am excited then about my new life and what is about to come the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment